Statement of Faith
Following our Heart deepens our knowing of God’s love and grace, especially as we choose to embody Oneness. This shared faith inspires us toward greater expressions of joyousness and selfless service to humanity, and in turn, to build spiritual Light Centers that model our faith and, in kind, inspire the growth of surrounding communities to embrace Oneness as a way of life. We honor Truth that is felt in the realm of the timeless eternal self, I Am Presence, and experienced as direct knowing, sensing, seeing, and hearing the soul’s expression through the inner stirrings of the heart are experienced through purity of heart with humility and shared as higher consciousness, which is spoken as revelation.
Our alignment with Truth is what unites us, Direct Knowing is what guides us to speak to the heart of who we are, and aligned action, as a collective force of Love, is what liberates the human spirit from perceptions and beliefs of separation. The embodiment of Oneness inspires us to grow and sustain a planetary grid of higher consciousness that honors all. By putting the basic tenets of our faith into practice, we commit to aligning our thoughts, words and deeds with actions that most honor the knowing of God’s love and grace; and with great compassion for all beings, manifest this higher state of being in all that we are called to do.
The Alliance is organized under the Washington State Non Profit Corporations Act as a Church for the purpose set forth in the following mission statement:
The purpose and mission of SUSTAINABLE ONENESS SPIRITUAL ALLIANCE is to practice our faith, provide sacred space for healing and transformation to occur, honoring the unique inner voice of each individual in the context of universal oneness, for liberating the human spirit; grow a spiritual network of world servers and leaders who align with our mission; and establish 32 Light Centers for the embodiment of Oneness as a way of life. We are fulfilling our purpose by
- gathering in sacred circle, meditating, sharing, guiding, modeling, and teaching spiritual principles and oneness practices;
- encouraging trust in the individual divine expression through Direct Knowing as an essential and valued contribution to shared revelation and wisdom in spiritual community;
- inspiring healing and transformational practices for liberating the human spirit;
- identifying, mentoring and training spiritual leaders, practitioners, curriculum facilitators, innovators, and staff in principles and practices that forward the work of the Alliance;
- establishing Centers of Light in energetically significant locations, on every major continent, all working together as one, for growing a unified planetary grid of higher consciousness; and
- engaging in all other activities, projects, installations of support systems necessary for the fulfillment of our purpose.